We want to bring together people from all the EU member states to discuss cybersecurity and the role of citizens in enhancing societal resilience, and to work together on the Cyber Citizen learning hub. This workshop will be online.
We will address the following questions:
- What are the key cybersecurity threats facing EU citizens?
- What skills are most critical for 15 – 64-year-old EU citizens to be able to operate safely in the digital environment?
- What kind of training is currently provided to the citizens in different EU member states?
- What kind of learning material should the Cyber Citizen learning hub have?
- How can we make sure citizens are aware of the Cyber Citizen learning hub?
The program (changes possible):
12:00 – 12:30 Welcoming words and introduction to the initiative (Marianne Lindroth)
12:30 – 13:00 Keynote: “The role of citizens in comprehensive security“ by Jarno Limnéll, Member of Parliament in Finland
13:00 – 13:30 Keynote (to be announced later)
13:30 – 14:00 Discussion and Q&A
14:00 – 14:15 Break
14:15 – 15:00 Workshop part 1
15:00 – 15:45 Workshop part 2
15:45 – 16:00 Concluding remarks (Marianne Lindroth)
Project Lead, Cyber Citizen Learning & Community
Project Specialist, Cyber Citizen Learning & Community